Therapeutic Strategies in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease with Focus on infusion therapies
24th or 25th of November 2017
Hotel Hilton Vienna
Am Stadtpark 1, Vienna
In this symposium, together with international experts, we will approach current concepts and strategies in advanced Parkinson’s disease.
The scientific symposium is organized by Medizin Medien Austria with support of EVER Neuro Pharma.
The planned programme contains fields such as:
- The nigrostriatal dopamine system in PD – implications in PD therapy
- Selecting DBS or infusion therapy patients in advanced PD
- Motor and nonmotor complications in Parkinson’s disease: an argument for continuous drug delivery?
- Apomorphine treatment in advanced PD – evidence and use in clinical practice
- Apomorphine therapy from the patient´s perspective
- Daily routine of infusion therapies
A preliminary programme to this event will be uploaded here shortly.
This event will be submitted for accreditation of CME credits (ECMEC®s) and DFP points (by the Austrian Medical Association).
For event registration, please send an e-mail that includes your name, academic title, e-mail address and institution to: